Wessex CRX Multicut Rotary Mowers
Price on Application
The Wessex CRX MultiCut professional rotary mower embraces a new concept, encouraging a perfect and uniform finish every time.
- ANTI-SCALP ROLLERS – Prevents scalping
- TORNADO-VENTS – Precise air-flow for premium cut and clipping dispersal
- ALL SPINDLES GREASABLE ABOVE THE DECK – Ease of maintenance
- SIMPLE BELT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of maintenance
- FINAL BELT DECK DRIVE – For ultimate driveline shock protection
- WHEEL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT BY GREASELESS REMOVABLE BUSHES
- ROLLERS ADJUSTED BY SIMPLE SCREWTHREAD MECHANISM – Easy height adjustment
- PUNCTURE PROOF DECK TYRES – No downtime
- HIGH BLADE TIP SPEED – Premium finish at fast-forward speeds
- BAFFLES AROUND BLADES – Even grass distribution
- CHOICE OF WHEELS OR ROLLERS – 3 modes, your choice
ROLLER MOWER As a Roller Mower, the CRX rotary mower offers similar characteristics to the well-known Wessex RMX roller mowers, which are renowned for their quality of cut and user-friendliness, but scaled down to include models suited to compact tractors from 20hp.
COMBINATION MOWER The CRX combination rotary mower features front castor wheels and a rear roller, best suited in a front mounting position on a compact tractor. The front castor wheels reduce the scuffing effect of a front-mounted roller mower, whilst the rear roller will leave the prestigious stripped effect on the turf. The side discharge option allows operation in conjunction with a side collection hose.
Cutting width 1.5m
Cutting width 1.8m
Cutting width 2.4m