TurfMaster™ 76cm Commercial Walk Behind Mower 22207
£1,999.17 ex VAT
We know that up time is everything when it comes to your business. Cut more grass in fewer passes than ever before with the TurfMaster’s wide 76 cm deck. You’ll tackle hilly terrain and full bags of clippings with ease with a strong MV702 transmission.
- Made to Last – 13-gauge steel deck and heavy-duty components.
- Reduced Refills – Less time refueling with the 1-gallon gas tank.
- Toro Tough – Rubber tyres with co-polymer wheels and ball bearings.
- More Profit For Your Pocket – Every component of this machine from top to bottom is designed for maximum efficiency. This bull was born for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs and trailers to multiple operators. Keep your downtime and replacement costs to a minimum with rubber tyres that feature co-polymer wheels and precision ball bearings. And you’ll spend less time off your mower refueling with the large 3.8 litre petrol tank.
- Mowing Muscle – Don’t let steep terrain slow your mow. Take on the toughest turf without losing power with the Kawasaki FJ180V engine and bigger, stronger MV702 transmission. You´ll enjoy added performance with a spin-on oil filter and dual element air filter. And you’ll enjoy years of reliable use with a 13-gauge steel deck and heavy-duty components throughout the machine.
- Born To Perform – Not only is this mower built to last, it’s also designed to quickly change from rear bagging to side discharge or mulching without missing a beat. No matter your environmental needs, the TurfMaster lets you control your mowing experience, all while giving you a professional cut.
- Commercial Convenience – This mower is a breeze to use with a walk-behind design and two-bail control system. And it allows you to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine, thanks to the Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) system. You’ll have no problem adjusting your deck height with a heavy-duty 2-point height-of-cut system. And a parking break comes standard to offer extra security and convenience when trailering.
FeaturesImpact Protection Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage. Heavy-Duty Components Deck skid plates, tough sealed transmission and a strong one-piece handle are designed for the demands of commercial mowing. Commercial Grade Wheels Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs. 2-Point Height of Cut Heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height. No need to walk around the mower to adjust four different levers. Mulching System Mulching system shreds grass clippings for a “just bagged” appearance without the hassle of clipping collection and disposal. Large 3.8 L Fuel Tank A larger fuel tank means longer mowing time between refueling. Blade Stop System Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine. Saves time restarting when you have to step away momentarily to move obstacles or empty the bag.
Kawasaki® 179 cc FJ180V Commercial
Variable up to 4 mph
|Height of Cut
3.8 cm to 12.7 cm in 12.7 mm increments
13-Gauge Steel Deck / Cast Aluminium Frame
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge
(2) 3.43 mm thick steel
Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)
|Blade Tip Speed
Die Cast Spindle, 17 mm cold formed spindle shafts
Front: 9" x 2" Rubber Tyre with Co-Polymer Wheels
Heavy Duty Variable Speed RWD
78.5 kg dry, mulch mode
*See retailer for warranty details.